May 10, 2018
Peer Discussion for Nonprofit Leaders
PEER DISCUSSION FOR NONPROFIT LEADERS
Rethinking Revenue Series
Earned Income Strategies to Drive Sustainable Revenue
Hosted by Charles River CFO and Amalgamated Bank
In today’s funding climate, nonprofits and mission organizations are adopting new models to create multi-year revenue streams to drive growth and sustainability.
Join us for this engaging discussion where we’ll:
- Examine the latest models that nonprofits are using to create new revenue streams to
advance your bottom line while staying true to your mission
- Learn the keys to successful earned income strategies that drive sustainable growth for your organization
- Hear strategies to co-create opportunities with funders and corporate partners that connect
your economic model to your impact and mission
- Discuss how to position your brand and tell an impactful story to funders
- Brainstorm with other nonprofit leaders on how to launch new initiatives that drive multi-year
Warren Tranquada, EVP & COO of New Jersey Performing Arts Center, and Pat Nicklin, EVP Purpose-drive Marketing of Reingold, lead this timely discussion that’ll transform your approach to revenue generation. Our speakers have led similar initiatives with significant results in nonprofit operational roles.
You’ll leave with next steps you can take to embrace new revenue opportunities!
PEER DISCUSSION FOR NONPROFIT EXECUTIVES ONLY
(CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CDOs & Senior executives)
Read Patricia Nicklin's article Rethinking Revenue for Measurable Impact.
DATE AND TIME
7:30-8 am Breakfast & Networking
8-9 am Speaker Discussions
9-10 am Peer Roundtables